Pages

Thursday 30 July 2020

Lost in paris writing

Lost in Paris

Oh no you have gotten lost in the city of Paris, in France.

Tell us your story

Try to use a combination of SIMPLE sentences, as well as COMPLEX sentences

Subordinate conjunctions

I SAW A WABUB

If 

Since

As

When

Although

While

After

Before

Until

Because


Start writing below

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked around the city looking for where to go.At the shop I saw lots of things I wanted to buy, especially the bread and milo.After shopping I was tired and went to find a taxi to travel around the city.I decided to go to the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre museum because I have always wanted to go there.When I got there I met a nice old French man.They told me about lots of French food. They said their favourite was frogs legs and snails. After that, I saw a Lynx Wolf in the street.How odd I thought to myself. I wondered where it had come from.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.