Pages

Tuesday 22 June 2021

Challenge 15:Vlog post

 



Vlogging Script

For this challenge let's use our ‘About Me’ profile that you wrote for your blog. That way you can get straight into recording. However you may find that you would prefer to edit what you’ve written, for when you have to read it aloud. So paste it into the ‘original’ column, and edit it to sound like you in the right hand column.




REMEMBER - This only if you want to, otherwise feel free to speak your ‘about me’ profile as is!


Original 

Edit

Mālō e lelei! My name is Fifita. I am 11 years old at Pt England School. My teacher's name is Mrs Ilaoa in Room 2. I'm a year 7 student. I love to box and play netball and I also love to read. I am the second youngest in my family. I have one sister and three brothers.


Feel free to leave a positive comment on my blog! Malo 'aupito

Malo E Lelei, My name is Fifita and I am a year 7 student at Pt England School. I believe Room 2 is the best class in team 5 because we have the most awesome teacher, Mrs Ilaoa. I am the second youngest of four with 3 brothers and 1 sister. My brothers are Vili, Osa, Tevita and my sister is Lotu. My favourite sports team is located in Sydney, Australia and it is the TLU Sharks. My goal for 2021 is getting my grades up in maths, my favourite subject in school is literacy. I admire one person in my life that comes to my Netball games and athletics to support me, and that is my mum. Hope you love my blog and make sure to keep visiting during the year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.